Average cost: $85-$125 per 50-minute session
Anthem, Aetna, Blue Shield, Cigna, United Behavioral Health, MHN, Magellan, Humana and many EAP (Employee Assistance Programs). Therapy sessions are avaiable via a HIPPA compliant server that may be covered by your insurance company.
Many health insurance plans do reimburse for my services as a "non-participating ("out of network") provider.
Insurance plans can change and many insurance carriers offer multiple plans, so it is important that you varify
your benefits directly with your insurer. When you speak with your insurer, some of the important things to ask
- Does your health insurance plan cover mental health benefits?
- Does your plan reimburse for an "LMFT (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist).
- What is your deductable and has it been met yet?
- How many sessions per calendar year does your plan cover?
- How much does your plan cover per therapy session for a non-participating (out-of -network) provider?
- Insurance Questionnaire
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.